Evergreen is a full-featured, open source integrated library system (ILS). It offers a public catalog interface for library users, along with functionality that allows libraries to manage day to day operations such as circulation, acquisitions, and cataloging. Evergreen also supports resource sharing among groups of libraries. The system is used by nearly 1,800 libraries globally.
Visit evergreen-ils.org to learn more.
Why Choose MOBIUS?
MOBIUS has extensive experience hosting and managing Evergreen systems. We are a non-profit organization working exclusively with libraries, and our staff of professional librarians and IT experts are deeply invested in ensuring member libraries have access to the tools they need to thrive. Our team is committed to open source and regularly contribute to the larger Evergreen community through project collaborations, including code and documentation contributions.
Our libraries enjoy robust, affordable ILS service and friendly, expert support - whether it’s everyday circulation, technical services, or user experience issues, or even developing custom programming solutions, our experienced team is always standing by, ready to help.
What We Offer...
- Flat fees for migration along with affordable annual maintenance.
- Hosting via Google Containers, ensuring reliable, redundant, secure, expandable, and speedy service with no disruptions.
- Full implementation and system setup services.
- Data extraction, analysis, and conversion from the library’s existing ILS.
- Access to our Help Desk with support from professional librarians and IT experts
- Customized training sessions and resources in a variety of formats.
Why We Are Awesome...
First and foremost: We know and love libraries. We understand the crucial role that they play in our communities as well as the unique challenges they face. This is why we do what we do; As a non-profit working exclusively with libraries, we succeed only if our libraries do.
Have questions, or interested in a quote? Contact:
Debbie Luchenbill ◆ Evergreen Coordinator
email@example.com | 573-234-4914
Donna Bacon ◆ Executive Director
firstname.lastname@example.org | 573-268-1845